A FREE in-game gift for all you forum users out there!

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by ohLucky, Feb 13, 2017.

1. ohLucky

ohLucky Member

Did someone say free? Oh, yes I did!

A lot of you guys won't know about this yet, but there's a free gift waiting for you forum users in the VanillaWorld store! Soli and I were having a small discussion of ways to increase the usage of the forums because, let's be honest, it's pretty dead. We feel like this is a suitable, but not too OP reward. Now, anybody can claim this free gift. All you need is a forum account :)

I'll show you how to redeem this FREE gift:

First...png
    First, make sure you're signed up. If you're not then click that big, beautiful, orange button on the right-hand side of the website. It's glorious, isn't it? Once that's done, continue reading this guide.

First.jpg
    Secondly, click the Shop tab up at the top of the website.

Second.png
    Next, click the Supporter/VIP tab.

Third.png
    It will then ask you to sign in, if you're not already. Just enter your Minecraft username. It is case-sensitive so make sure you enter it correctly.

Fourth.jpg
    Then, voila! There it is, sitting right there. Just go ahead and redeem it. You'll need to wait a few moments before it appears in your inventory, so just be patient.

Hopefully this encourages you guys to be more active on the forums. It's a nice place here, we don't bite ;)
    I hope you enjoy the server, and the forums! See you around :)
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

Huzzah and thank you for the forum gift!
  3. XeniaXD

XeniaXD Member

Awesome sauce! Thanks :) I try to stay active on the forums, but there's not a lot to reply to, with so few other people making posts.
    ohLucky likes this.
  4. ohLucky

ohLucky Member

That's why this is a thing :) Hopefully we'll see some growth in active members
    XeniaXD likes this.
  5. Footrott_Flats

Footrott_Flats Active Member

I did the gift.. but have not gotten anything. :(
  6. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

You sure you didn't get your *spoiler alert* [ 10 diamonds ] ?
  7. jebblue

jebblue New Member

Very cool, thank you!
  8. Repomeister

Repomeister New Member

This is a great "Easter egg"! Thanks!