A Return to Vanilla World with an Offer for the community.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Rainbo, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Rainbo

Rainbo Member

Who am I?

Hello members of VW, my name is Nick, but most of you may remember me as ITZRAINBONUB in game. Around three years ago I launched the EnderBRO house as community area to plant trees in the End in an attempt to bring more of the community together. It was a passion project that I loved working on, but time went on and I left VW for an extended hiatus to pursue personal projects and my schooling. I recently have acquired a new computer that can run Minecraft with very realistic texture pack and ultra HD shaders, and this is the topic of my offer.

What do I want to do?

Do you have cool builds? Do you have sick views? If you do, but don't have the computer to run all of the fancy resource packs, I am here to help you. With my buffed computer I am extending an offer to come out personally to your home (with your permission of course) and take screenshots for you to get a taste of what a more realistic Minecraft would look like.

What kind/quality of photos are you going to take?

Recently I've done photo projects for both Loyjanna's rendition of Hogwarts castle, and _Kyra_'s skyblock castle. Some of those photos will be posted in this section.

crop1.png
    _Kyra_'s Skyblock castle

crop2.png
    Loyjanna's Hogwarts Castle

crop3.png
    crop4.png

"I'm interested, whats the catch?"

My time is free, I'm just interested in taking pretty photos. I will accept tips/donations of building blocks (mainly because I don't really take the time to build anything, much less actually gather resources haha)

How to contact me

You can contact me through the vanillaworld website, there is a private message function here. Or you can contact me if you see me on VW (ITZRAINBONUB).

Thank you for your time, happy crafting everybody!
    One_EyeSabre and Loyjanna like this.
  2. lordoftherings252

lordoftherings252 Active Member

if you haven't heard yet, the normal end would be reset every 2-3 months from what Ont told me. So I think it best to begin. the build in the deep end if you still plan to build in the end
  3. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Moderator

Lord when the end is reset, it's not just the spawn area, it's the whole end. But yeah Thy is planning to reset the end every so
    often now, so more people can get the egg, and people don't have to fly so far out to find wings, or just go on an end adventure.

Btw awesome photos! Hogwarts looks great! As does Kyra's castle!
    About builds you should ask Catlox when he's online if you can go take photos of the Titanic.. He's still working the insides, but
    the outside looks great!
  4. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

Please make sure to get the cliche KING OF THE WORLD pose into the pictures and if possible draw a creeper like one of your french girls.
  5. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Those screenshots look nice, Rainbo! Can you capture some screenies in the redesigned part of the Modern city in CA? :3
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Sammie_gaga likes this.
  6. Rainbo

Rainbo Member

I'll see what I can do, you'll have to show me where it is though.
    Ontvlambaar likes this.