Donation Tiers are now active

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Thyestefles, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

I finally found the time to get the donation tiers coded and working. All of the details are available in the shop, simply click on one of the packages to see the description.

The donation goals/progress shown will not be accurate for this month. I could not factor in the donations received directly through PayPal. We were a bit short of the LvL 1 goal amount, however, I decided to go ahead and activate those perks for this month, no fall/hunger damage, as a way to thank everyone for their continued support.
  2. SouthieBob

SouthieBob Member

how to donate and where to see the progress though mate ?
  3. Thyestefles

In the shop, same as it was before the changes. Just have to hit the "Shop" tab then hit the "Donate" tab in the shop. Need to change the message in the shop still...I'll get around to that eventually.
  4. SouthieBob

SouthieBob Member

good to know thank you :)
  5. antony_cathles

antony_cathles Moderator Staff Member

6. Magnamundian

Magnamundian New Member

Nice!

Do the donations decay over time or does the total reset at the start of each month?
  7. Solidus

Solidus Rawr.

The totals reset at the end of each month, so it's best to donate early in the month to keep the perks unlocked for as long as possible. :p
  8. Thyestefles

Yes, I will get around to all of that eventually, maybe this weekend or something.
  9. Solidus

Solidus Rawr.

Make sure to add Xeri and I to the staff list at the bottom, so our ugly mugs can scare away would-be rule-breakers. :D
  10. antony_cathles

antony_cathles Moderator Staff Member

i would be nice if there was some kind of overlap from the previous month, as i don't really want to die from falling on the 1st day of every month!
  11. Magnamundian

Magnamundian New Member

One method, although complicated, would be for the total donations to be the last 30 days. The rest would be that it will slowly decrease if donations slowed and we would drop from tier 3 to tier 2 which would raise awareness that donations have dropped.