Suggestion Enderfarm Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugs' started by Cool_Coder, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Cool_Coder

Cool_Coder Active Member

I appreciate Loyjanna building a temporary Enderfarm, then Ont building a new one. However, I have some suggestions to make it better.

1. Remove the block protection. While I understand we want to prevent griefing, it is very frusterating not being able to open a shulker box to get items (I usually do big enchantment and mending runs, so I have many shulker boxes of books and tools.)
    2. Lower the farm as low as possible. The rates on the farm are slower than they should be. Lowering the farm will increase the rates.
    3. Tear down the temporary Enderfarm. It's hard to use the new one, as most people are still using the temporary farm, so the rates at both are diminished.
  2. Footrott_Flats

Footrott_Flats Active Member

Dont tear down Loyjannas Enderfarm. Its BETTER then that big monstrousity. Plus. it was built vanilla.
    Sorry Ont. but pretty doesnt make better. Half the xp goes down the hoppers, running across to get the xp almost got me killed twice. I went to Loyjannas and in notime.. mended all my stuff without the worry of dieing.
    Cool_Coder likes this.
  3. Cool_Coder

Cool_Coder Active Member

Agreed. That's why I want to improve Ont's before tearing down Loy's. Because one off the island could be more efficient. Another helpful change (that I would have made myself) would be to put a carpet above the hoppers.
  4. Loyjanna

Loyjanna Active Member

I'm glad folks like mine so much :)

Another addition needed to Barbie's Play House is an enderchest. I could not find one.
    Cool_Coder likes this.
  5. Cool_Coder

Cool_Coder Active Member

Yep. And walking ALL THE WAY BACK to the main island is no fun.
  6. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

I think you're confused... there's a minecart system,
    yo just gotta bring your own cart :p
  7. Footrott_Flats

Footrott_Flats Active Member

it needs to be taken out of NON VANILLA and made vanilla. Else. I would like my spawners NON Vanilla, My Homes NON VANILLA, hell lets make Everything NON VANILLA! change the server to creative!
    Cool_Coder and Nathaniel Earles like this.
  8. Cool_Coder

Cool_Coder Active Member

Still, it's not fun to have to ride constantly.