Error!Code:69144:Prize Again Not Found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamerjamez, Apr 22, 2014.

1. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

"Many realities are hidden behind the wall of perception" ~ Toba Beta

40 20 32 26 e a 14 16 20 28 30 30 6 e 26 e 28 30 34 e 26 40 // 10 19 15 26 12 1 15 12 8 21 26 4 12 25 6 26 1 15 12 15 25 16 14 16 21 15 13 // srn lrc ddlqdu qdrd gsngv
  2. SuperMike519

SuperMike519 Active Member

3. TruBlaze

TruBlaze Active Member

4. Plaids

Plaids Member

yay we're doing this again
    ElleLightbulb likes this.
  5. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

Really Jamez, logic. Xeri, we need you!
  6. Brodudee

Brodudee Well-Known Member

I copy+pasted the coding into google, turns out it has something to do with math, so yeah.. I quit.

Goodluck to everyone participating!! :D
  7. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

Xeri's already made some progress on this. :3 Still just missing one little part, and it's a critical key component to the puzzle.
  8. mrwylie

mrwylie Well-Known Member

Wikipedia:
    Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, ubidecarenone, coenzyme Q, and abbreviated at times to CoQ10/ˌk ˌkjuː ˈtɛn/, CoQ, or Q10 is a 1,4-benzoquinone, where Q refers to the quinone chemical group, and 10 refers to the number of isoprenyl chemical subunits in its tail.
    This oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance is present in most eukaryotic cells, primarily in the mitochondria.
    Hyaluronan (also called hyaluronic acid or hyaluronate or HA) is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycandistributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is unique among glycosaminoglycans in that it is nonsulfated, forms in the plasma membrane instead of the Golgi, and can be very large, with its molecular weight often reaching the millions.
    Toba Beta is the author of 'Master of Stupidity'

69144 is the postal code of Keystone, Nebraska

Just thought to put this out there :)
    alex_magician likes this.
  9. Xeriana

How does CoQ10 relate to this?
  10. mrwylie

Its the third link that pops up from a google search

It is good for keeping cholestrol down and is used for 95% of body energy (Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is a nucleoside triphosphate used in cells as a coenzyme. It is often called the "molecular unit of currency" of intracellular energy transfer.)
    But Im not quite sure... :p

More confusion?:
    Because Sensi, Timbal and the researchers were particularly fond of the French crime story Rififi (about a jewel heist and rival gangs),[4] they decided to call these compounds "rifamycins".
  11. Xeriana

So in other words.... it probably has no actual connection to the riddle. :cat:
  12. Brodudee

Wow, something that I've learned in school actually came up in a 'real life' event. Celebratory drinks anyone?
    KiddEagle likes this.
  13. mrwylie

Y
    You Could put it that way :p
    It is a riddle though....
  14. DarKxAmaranth

DarKxAmaranth New Member

its not an arrow to the knee referance is it ?
  15. Blox709

Blox709 Member

My brain cannot comprehend this

404 Unit shutting down

*beeeeeeeeeooop*
  16. Brodudee

17. Blox709

Blox709 Member

I'd bet that it says something along the lines of "If you are reading this then congratulations, Heres ten diamonds"
  18. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Incorrect final code. Access Denied.
  19. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

"The hardest thing to see is what is in front of your eyes" ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    PrincessLala95 likes this.
  20. starships2102

starships2102 Member

I've never seen an E, A, /, or srn lrc ddlqdu qdrd gsngv in the lottery