Error!Code:69144:Prize Again Not Found

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jamerjamez, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

In other words, 69144 = Keystone, Nebraska.
    Keystone - tone = keys = what you need

Xeri saw some people suggest that earlier, but they never seemed to follow it through. :p
  2. ElleLightbulb

ElleLightbulb Moderator Staff Member

wait it's actually post codes... zip whatever lol haha
  3. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

As far as Xeri's figured, only the title post consists of a zip code. Xeri found most of the keys already. Just got tired of searching. :grumpy: Too much busywork.
  4. BlockLtd

BlockLtd New Member

The code itself is an encrypted message, but you need a "key" to decode the message.
    Xeriana has already found one of those "keys". The only thing we need to do now is find what coding
    language it uses. Simple...
    More here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
  5. Zadok24

Zadok24 Active Member

If its so simple why don't you do it?
  6. BlockLtd

BlockLtd New Member

It was a joke. :p
  7. BallcapWonder

BallcapWonder Supporter

Wait, the zip code thing was actually correct? Oh man... We aren't going into Cicada 3301 territory here, are we...? :<
  8. Konachaan

Konachaan Ex-Ex Mod Staff Member

I had another proper look at this tonight and I went through everything...and I have an answer that i'm sure is 99% right even with James' own mistakes in the original text :p

"Many realities are hidden behind the wall of perception" ~ Toba Beta
    40 20 32 26 e a 14 16 20 28 30 30 6 e 26 e 28 30 34 e 26 40 // 10 19 15 26 12 1 15 12 8 21 26 4 12 25 6 26 1 15 12 15 25 16 14 16 21 15 13 // srn lrc ddlqdu qdrd gsngv

'Ohio'
  9. Konachaan

Nevermind just got told it was wrong.
  10. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Access Code Denied... Try Again.
  11. Konachaan

Well I have gotten as far as I can with this so the rest is up to you guys! Here is what I know (Sorry Xeri or anyone else who didn't wanna share this but I really thought I had it :( )

A quick search for the original quote of the forums reveals this thread: http://www.vanillaworld.org/threads/the-wall-of-perception.1958/

Clues the location of 3 keys, another search for the key words here finds the keys on various threads:
    http://www.vanillaworld.org/threads/cielo.2514/#post-26324 The name of the thread translates as 'heaven'
    http://www.vanillaworld.org/threads/remember-the-fear-factor-maze.2349/ -did a search for 'Hell' and 'Fear' and found this - the second clue is further down.
    http://www.vanillaworld.org/threads/error-detected-prize-found.2220/ easiest clue, the first puzzle thread.

Key 1: /2 +5
    Key 2 A=8 but O is the same
    Key 3: Reverse and add 1

The three keys apply to each part of the first message, In all parts, letters remain letters:

40 20 32 26 e a 14 16 20 28 30 30 6 e 26 e 28 30 34 e 26 40 //
    /2 + 5, and then doing a simple a=1 b=2 etc = 'YoureAlmostThereSoVery'

10 19 15 26 12 1 15 12 8 21 26 4 12 25 6 26 1 15 12 15 25 16 14 16 21 15 13 //
    A=8 but O is the same, so A=8, B=9 etc. O remains the same: 'CloseTheAnswerIsTheOriginOf'

srn lrc ddlqdu qdrd gsngv
    Reverse and add one, so A=B, B=C etc, then reverse: 'WhoTheServerNeedsMost'

So the full message is ' You're almost there so // Very close the answer is the origin of // who the server needs most'

I took that to be Thyestefles who is from Ohio...but that's wrong so goodluck guys :D
    I think we're very close to the correct answer.
    SorARyZe likes this.
  12. Adzumi

Adzumi Member

This guess seems far-fetched, but is the location Jamez is looking for, Wisdain, United Kingdom? I guess guessing doesn't hurt. :c...
    SorARyZe likes this.
  13. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Access Code Denied... Try Again.
  14. SorARyZe

SorARyZe New Member

I'm going to guess Stockholm, Sweden, since that's where Notch was born :p
  15. ElleLightbulb

the server needs the united states because that's where it's hosted?
  16. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Access Codes Denied, Look Closely!
  17. ElleLightbulb

earth, the server needs the players?
  18. Konachaan

There is probably a message to copy and type here like in the first one...it's probably not s single location or place.

No clue where it is though...I've checked everything I can think of.
  19. ElleLightbulb

i think it might be something in his grammar, we have to "look closely" "walls of perception" well we are perceiving everything one way... we should be perceiving it another...
  20. ElleLightbulb

if i'm right we deserve one last clue xD
    clue for the answer not for "look for the answer" xD