Escape! No longer active

Discussion in 'Game Shows' started by jamerjamez, Jan 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

[​IMG]

Game closed! We had a great run, thank you everyone!

Are you up for a challenge? Are you skilled in just about everything Minecraft has to offer? It's time to put your talents to the test in Vanilla World's newest gameshow: Escape!

Escape is an epic challenge consisting of over 15 challenges, and more are planned to be added. Each challenge will test you in different ways - are you observant? intelligent? coordinated? These challenges range from trivia to parkour, epic mazes and tricky puzzles. Will you complete all these challenges and escape with your life? Or will you fall victim to the tricks and traps hidden throughout?

If you're one of the few brave souls still reading and interested in trying out this challenge, sign-ups are now open. We need a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 20 - if we surpass 10 interested players, you will be assigned a random partner with whom you will work to complete the challenge. If you wish to sign up to play the game, please post in this thread to let us know. A copy of the Official Escape Rules and Regulations will be sent to your Vanilla World inbox. You must reply to the message letting us know that you have read, understand, and will obey the rules before you will be added to the official list.

Escape! runs every two weeks on Sunday at 2pm.

Real reactions from real players upon entering the course:
    "People are going to kill themselves!"
    "This will take like a billion hours for people to complete!"
    "I'm going to kill myself!"

So what do you say? Are you up to the challenge? If so, feel free to post here.
    *Teamspeak is NOT required for this gameshow! It will make it easier to communicate with Lala and James, as well as your partner if this becomes a game with pairs, so it is recommended as it will help, but it is not required.
    PrincessLala95 and Knightfish like this.
  2. mrwylie

mrwylie Well-Known Member

I would love to play if It's GMT friendly. :)
  3. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

Sure, why not? :3
  4. TheSolo_GReeN

TheSolo_GReeN Member

Yes James if my schedule works out I'd love to join... so long is that parkour is guaranteed:)
  5. Jade Spectre

Jade Spectre Active Member

I am willing to play, hopefully this time I don't get the times mixed up;-).
  6. Trebax

Trebax VIP

7. PrincessLala95

PrincessLala95 Games Master

We'll try to make sure it is ^_^ No date has been planned yet, we'll figure one out based on when everyone is free.
  8. mrwylie

Best times are on weekends, caus I've got school. :(
  9. PrincessLala95

We do too, it will probably be a weekend :)
  10. Lordaeronpimp

Lordaeronpimp New Member

Oh, my God. Sign me up! Please!
  11. rwsender

rwsender Well-Known Member

if it is gmt and school friendly, im in:)!
  12. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Yea, lala and I are thinking next Sunday (January 19th) at 2pm EST if that's good with everyone who has already signed up that will be the date
    PrincessLala95 likes this.
  13. mrwylie

It would be better for me if it was 12pm EST, but I'll try make a plan.:)
  14. PrincessLala95

If we have it at 12pm you'll probably still be playing at 2pm... xD Idk, I don't know how long it will take.
  15. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

I think the first part of survivor craft went on for 3-5 hours.
  16. PrincessLala95

This is nothing like SurvivorCraft.....it's worse.
  17. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

This sounds fun. Xeri would like to participate if there's no entry fee. :cat:
  18. PrincessLala95

I don't think there's an entry fee, will have to check with James on that one.
  19. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

NO entery Fee, Just a way to prove you are better then everyone!
    PrincessLala95 likes this.
  20. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

o-o........Okay then I am going to have to make up a birthday cake to the face at school on the following day after this :3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.