Fall Game Show Sign-ups!!

Discussion in 'Game Shows' started by jamerjamez, Oct 3, 2014.

1. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

HEY GUYS!!!

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is having a great fall (or spring) what have you. I bare GOOD NEWS!! Game Shows are Baaaack! (soon) but in order for me to put effort into it I NEED to know if there is interest and if I can get contestants! There will be THREE shows "airing" soon. Here are the three shows and info you will need!!

SurvivorCraft : Friends
    A brand new season of Survivorcraft! This time you get to play and work with your best minecraft friend! (or IRL friend, (or lover) I don't judge) anyways, I need FIVE pairs of TWO people making ten contestants, now this would be a multi session show.. SO make sure you have time to play SATURDAYS at around 7pm EST! these sessions would range from 2-3 hours. Any other questions ask me below and if I cant get to it I'm sure other will!

101 Ways to Leave a Gameshow
    An oldie but a goodie a one session show that's about an hour long, a trivia based game with a bit of a twist. Two air dates to look forward to Next Saturday (Oct 11 @ 7pm EST) and the Next Saturday (Oct 18 @ 7pm EST) Need to groups of 4 people!

Last Minecrafter Standing
    A Original Gameshow which I'm not sure how long this would take, but looking for 6-8 people to compete in survival / vanilla games in order to find out which VanillaWorlder is the BEST (for 24 hours ;) ) New Concept to not much info left.

So there you have it people, Gameshows are right around the corner, but I've only done half the job... I need you to do the rest! Raise interest! Show new players what these are all about, old players get ready to play again! Even mods! and THY!!! With a little effort we can put a little more fun into VanillaWorld, I need you guys... I hope to see you on-line soon! Happy Gaming

~jamerjamez
  2. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

Sure, Why not o-o.
  3. Emmetrox

Emmetrox Member

I guess I'll sign up... I got ts working now I can do some of the game shows. :p
  4. FakeFrost

FakeFrost Member

I might join to
  5. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

I'll do 101 ways to leave a gameshow and last minecrafter standing
  6. rocky_jungle

rocky_jungle Active Member

Ill talk to ma best friend and see if well join survivorcraft friends

On an unrelated note.. 20131209-210433.jpg
  7. narutotrollin

narutotrollin New Member