Farewell?

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Ontvlambaar, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

When life gives you lemons, you squeeze them into the eyes of those who betray you.

No, this isn't directed at any of you, this is directed at the one who is forcing me out of my house. The house that should be anyone's safe haven, the house where people normally care for you and dont get angry over the slightest mistake.

I will no longer be able to log in on the server as I no longer have access to a wifi connection. Instead, Im forced to find myself a place for the nights ahead. I'm insanely lucky to be in a country where there's shelters for people who have been kicked out of their homes, so I might as well go there.

I love you all, thanks for having me through all these years. Im proud of what we've built and withstood together. You're all family to me and Im glad to know I have a family in my life.

I wish you all a safe journey through life. Keep your chins up. Who doesn't pretend to be something, wont be anything.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  2. duncann

duncann New Member

I am sorry to hear that Ont, I hope things will turn around into a positive way for you, soon.
    Best of luck friend.
  3. rejas

rejas Active Member

what?! i mean i havent really been online lately as ive had other stuff to do but this sucks. good luck to you, you are after all one of my best friends on here.
  4. Repomeister

Repomeister Member

Ont - what?! :(
  5. Taerran

Taerran Active Member

Omg Ont! Take care of yourself! We care about you so let us know how you're doing when you have access to WiFi. I'm glad you have somewhere to go for shelter
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  6. Asmeroas

Asmeroas Member

Good luck to you! I really hope you find a new home soon.
  7. _Kyra_

_Kyra_ Member

Oh no ): This is so sad to hear, I am so sorry Ont! I hope you find a new home soon. We will miss you while you are gone.
  8. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Moderator

As I'm not sure if Ont can get online to update this himself.. So you know
    He's okay. Friends have stepped forward with offers for him to crash at their place while
    he is dealing with stuff at home. He will have wifi at some point so it's not a complete goodbye.
    Thankfully! :D
  9. lordoftherings252

lordoftherings252 Active Member

Well I still hope he gets a good place to stay soon and maybe even come online once again. It wouldn’t be the same without him.
  10. Repomeister

Repomeister Member

Thank goodness. What a thing to have happen :(