Game Show Calendar

Discussion in 'Game Shows' started by jamerjamez, Jun 12, 2014.

1. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Hey All,

So I've decided to make my life, and yours, a bit easier when it comes to game shows, I have created a Calendar and schedule for the game shows. So now you know what is coming, and when it is! Here is the link!

Calendar <--- Click That *Please note all times ate in EST*

Here is how the schedule will work... (for the summer of 2014)

Wednesday Evenings - 7pm - EST will be reserved for minor shows that will take about or under 2 hours

Saturday Afternoons - 2pm - EST will be reserved for major multi-session shows taking over 2 hours

Sunday Evenings - 7pm - EST will be a wild card night, whatever is needed will be played on this night if possible.

Sunday Afternoons - 2pm - EST Will be a set aside date for Escape! OR show times that can accommodate the GMT time zone

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday will be days that I can build, look after you hoodlums, and host the occasional mini show that will not be announced on the forums

This should keep the game shows flowing and everyone having a great time. Thank you guys for your ongoing support.

~jamerjamez
  2. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

All times ate in est?
  3. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

I had a question, what will be announced as a "minor" show, like OoL and CTB?