Glitch ok or not?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Nathan Bush, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Nathan Bush

Nathan Bush New Member

Hello I saw in a youtube video an item NBT changer; a way to turn regular sand into red sand. This isn't super cheaty considering that you aren't creating resources,instead just exchanging sands. Also with the mesa biomes being so hard to find, this may be the only way to get red sand for someone who doesn't spawn near one. Not sure if this will work on a server but I'm asking if I may give it a try.

PS. Are you accepting mod/helper applicaions? If not, when and how will I know if you are?

Thanks, Nathanation :)
  2. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Hi Nathan,

We do not allow that kind of glitch. Intended Minecraft features are perfectly fine, such as two-tall flower duplication using bonemeal. Changing the regular sand into red sand is not intended and thus disallowed. Of course, @Thyestefles' word is final in this, but from my point of view this shouldn't be allowed. I'm glad that you asked before using it ingame.

Our staff consists of an owner, one administrator and three moderators. Helpers are not a thing here (still). We're not currently accepting applications. If Thy decides to open up staff applications, an announcement will be made on the homepage of this website.

Ont