I have never wanted Mob RADAR more than when *THIS* happened

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Repomeister, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Repomeister

Repomeister Member

So I was just finishing up my jungle beach house made of sandstone with jungle wood detailing at the edge of a jungle on the shore of a nice lagoon. I had just finished digging a small moat around it lined with sandstone stairs with glass bridges for nice looks when I started hearing this baby zombie beneath my house.

To me, the baby zombie is the most obnoxious sound in the entire game - I absolutely *hate* it. And it just kept going on and on.

So I started digging and soon there were little holes all over my beautiful house. But no matter where I dug, I couldn't pin down the location of that baby zombie. So I made dynamite and started blowing up everything underneath my house and of course some TNT blew up into my house before detonating and half my house got blown up.

The place looked like a war zone for real but I still kept hearing that baby zombie. It got so bad that I started thinking that maybe staff had placed a command block somewhere to play that sound LOL.

Anyways, I never found it and it was so annoying that I decided not to move my home location to that spot. I will keep going there until I can tame and breed some ocelots but that is it.
    Cool_Coder likes this.
  2. One_EyeSabre

One_EyeSabre Active Member

Ah, life. Some people seem to have all the fun.