If the Server is Down, Post Here

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Thyestefles, May 18, 2014.

1. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

Oh hell, I've been pretty stressed out the last few months at work and they cut out all the overtime, making a lot of other things stressful. I've managed to lose days at a time to the stress

I rarely even know what day it is, lol. I noticed that donations seemed to be slowing down even more, probably doesn't help that I'm so caught up in other things all the time.

The server is supposed to renew today through OVH but, looking at the PayPal, it's roughly $40 short. I'm not really sure about much atm. Without the overtime at work, my budget is pretty thin. I haven't even got all my w-2s yet to file taxes

That's pretty much the situation at the moment though. I've got some positive new developments, reducing stress, and hopefully VW can continue and be part of the positive changes but, the situation could go either way.

I'll have to look and see what I might be able to get out of my budget asap.
  2. Thyestefles

Looks like we have some grace period at least
  3. Thyestefles

Ok, I reviewed everything and there's no need to panic, I got this.

I'll try to at least get some updates installed soon, Tuesday/Wednesday at the latest. I'll be getting back to being more present in VW shortly as well. Real life, stress, always so inconvenient, lol. I think it's time to give stress a taste of the old ban hammer :facepalm:
    Ontvlambaar and Asmeroas like this.