Important Announcement

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Sammie_gaga, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

So If you haven't heard already, a hacker got on the server, and used a lot of world edit, and oped himself.. everything basically, as if he was the owner. He banned a few people, de-opped some. Gave creative, and destroyed the Hub, and pvp and Skyblocks spawn. As of all this the server is currently down, there are 6 people online, myself being one of them, Survival looks and seems untouched, he couldn't do anything here. But 3 of us are sitting at spawn with nothing, incase he was to return or do anything to us.

So long story short, the server is down temporarily.

For anyone who cares here's what the hub looked like at one stage of his grief
    Screen Shot 2017-08-31 at 20.16.56.png
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  2. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

Xeri was going to make an announcement thread after getting back from class, but you beat Xeri to it, so Xeri's just going to make a few edits to this and put this on the main page.
    XeniaXD, Sammie_gaga and Ontvlambaar like this.
  3. Darth_Eritic

Darth_Eritic New Member

I am currently in shock. Anything we can do to help?
  4. Lord_Imperialis

Lord_Imperialis New Member

I just noticed this a few minutes ago and went to check the rules area. Thankfully nothing was destroyed there other than the fact that you can remove armor and such from armor stands, but was there anything dramatic about this other than the hub griefing?
  5. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

Thanks Xeri, and sorry for beating you :p