It's been nice knowing you!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wuzzleflump, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

A few days ago the Wal-Mart I work at posted the game plan for the sales event on Thanksgiving night. I was selected to be on 'Team Electronics' meaning I get to wear a special ugly purple vest and help guard iPhones and other small electronic devices that are sure to be craptastical. Before I get trampled by redneck hipsters I just wanted to say it has been nice knowing you all!

P.S. I plan on using my extra 25% discount to get a new computer so I can get back to Vanilla World as soon as possible.
  2. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

Good luck! Find the biggest person and use them as a shield!
  3. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

Aim for the weak spots, you know what they are, I hope ;)
    Sammie_gaga and Ontvlambaar like this.
  4. Footrott_Flats

Footrott_Flats Active Member

It is November 29 2017 and Wuzzie hasnt reposted... Was the Wuzzle trampled to death... eaten by the demented shoppers.. Sold to a shopper so walmart could make higher profits...

Who knows what might have happened. Ill assume Wuzzie was sold to a shopper and now lives in a someones basement as a ... toy. The SHAME of it all!@
  5. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

Help...trapped in...basement...smells weird....

Sorry for the lack of an update, I've been busy at work. It is pie season and I have unboxed so many pies for the sales floor I am starting to hate the evil little *grumble grumbles*. The 30 minutes leading up to the start of the sales were the worst part. People started to get their undies in a bunch because I couldn't let them cut across should they be line skippers. One woman tried to get special treatment because no one would let her through to the section she wanted because she was in a scooter. Another got knocked down and stepped on at the Xbox/PS4 area.

I'm getting the computer tonight with my voucher but I might have to wait for my next day off to set it up. HUZZAH!
    Footrott_Flats and Michael Clark like this.