Michael Myers Event - Sign up now!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by polsaniusVI, Jan 27, 2017.

?

Do you like murdering your friends?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. What a ridiculous question...of course I do!

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. I don't have any friends.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  1. polsaniusVI

polsaniusVI Active Member

Hello everyone!

Michael Myers is returning to a VW near you!!

Do you like murdering your friends? Does making other players feel uncomfortable due to being in the same room sound like fun? Do you enjoy suspense of not knowing if the guy standing next to you is a serial killer or the next victim? I'll say it again, do you like murdering your friends??? Well we have the game for you! Michael Myers is a game some of you may be familiar with but the premise is to have a group of people, one being the serial killer (unknown to everyone but the killer), and a fun mansion to run around in to try and survive till daybreak! We will be sure to have a murderous good time and hopefully it'll be a way to bring the community back to what it was.
    This will be loads of fun for the whole family (unless your family was all killed by Michael Myers), and we hope to see as many of you there on Sunday. The rules will all be explained when you arrive for everyone participating. Details on when and where are posted below!

When: Sunday the 29th, 3pm Central Time & 5pm Central Time (for those who can't get on till later. Times may vary in the future based on response from players or Host's schedule.)
    Where:
    Vanilla world, duh.
    Why: Bringing the community together through fun-filled slaughtering.
    Who: Wouldn't you like to know! I'm not telling!

Remember, the deadline is coming up very soon so be sure to sign up as soon as you can. If you are for sure attending write, "Will be attending." If you are unsure but would like to attend write, "Tentative." This will allow us to keep this thread clean while doing a simple head count of who all will be there. Stay tuned for more fun to come in the very near future! This hopefully will be a weekly occurrence if enough people show interest to keep it going. Until then, we will announce when games are being hosted (not with such late notice like this one.)

Hope to see you all there!
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2017
  2. Loyjanna

Loyjanna Active Member

Will be attending ;)
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  3. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Will be attending:oops:
  4. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

Yeah I'll most likely stay up for it again :)
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  5. RavingDorito

RavingDorito Member

Ahh i work til 5:30 EST, so I may be attending the last one! Hopefully :)Can't wait!
  6. mexican_batman

mexican_batman New Member

Count me in. (will be attending)
  7. Three

Three New Member

Will be attending-Threewines
  8. Ontvlambaar

Thank you all for attending. I don't know about you guys, but I enjoyed the gameshow.

Im glad you've been hosting this, Pols!
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    polsaniusVI likes this.
  9. polsaniusVI

Thank you, but Soli also deserves some credit. It wouldn't have been possible without him!
  10. Loyjanna

Loyjanna Active Member

Woah! just Woah! better screen cap that for posterity.. Soli might go thinking you are leaving the beloathed status! ;)
  11. XeniaXD

XeniaXD Member

:( I missed it.
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  12. polsaniusVI

Good news, everyone! I think I have enough time in my life to get on to host some more MM this weekend! Stay tuned!
    Sammie_gaga, Loyjanna and Ontvlambaar like this.
  13. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

14. polsaniusVI

I apologize for my recent absence on VW. Personal things had to be taken care of but things are looking promising this next weekend. I have plans to host MM this next Saturday around 4:30pm MTN, otherwise during a time I know a few players will be on. Again, apologies for the few week span where I haven't been on but I assure you the game will return here shortly. Thank you for your patience!
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  15. winkyboy98

winkyboy98 Active Member

Hey Pol! Count me in, I really want to play this game since I missed the last one that was hosted. :)
  16. winkyboy98

winkyboy98 Active Member

So when is our next event?
  17. polsaniusVI

4:30pm MTN as stated above
  18. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

So ROughly 5:30 Central?
  19. polsaniusVI

ATTENTION!
    Another Michael Myers will be hosted soon and I want input on the time I've been choosing so far. Obviously availability has to be taken into account and I can't be around all the time, but if there's a better time for everyone in general then please let me know. Our turnout is usually surprisingly good but it usually takes 2 or 3 games before people start joining in on the fun. I will have to limit the amount of games I host due to my life consisting of a lot of moving parts right now but I want to make the most of the time that I have. So again, let me know what works best, or if you think that the time has been pretty good so far. Thank you!

Also, if you have any suggestions towards improvements I always like to hear them.

Looking forward to murd..I mean seeing you all soon!
  20. Ontvlambaar

I liked 3 PM CST. That is 10pm for me ;)