Michael Myers Halloween Event!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by polsaniusVI, Oct 16, 2017.

1. polsaniusVI

polsaniusVI Well-Known Member

Hello everyone!

In spirit of Halloween, I have a special MM event I will be hosting for everyone to enjoy. First off, for those of you who have played MM before, the house will have a few changes to stay festive. Additionally, I have a fun trial game-mode that you get to be apart of. Have you enjoyed killing your friends in the past? Well prepare to increase the slaughter of innocents! That's right, this Halloween I have a few tricks up my sleeve...To all those who would like to participate for this event, a sign up will be required. We need a minimum of 8 players but preferably 12.

How to sign up:
    - I will have an updated line under this message saying who is signed up. If you would like to sign up for this event simply have "I punch em" in bold so I can see it and write you down.

When?
    Postponed due to funeral - Possibly Sunday the 29th (Time may vary if people prefer an alternative)
    Where?
    In Pol's death dunge..I mean house.
    Why?
    Do I really need to answer this? Because murdering friends is fun, duh.

I look forward to murde...seeing you all then! :)

Current players signed-up:
    - Xenia
    - winkyboy
    - Sammie
    - lordoftherings (tentative)
    - Loy
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  2. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Awesome Pols! I cant participate, but I encourage others to definitely play at least one round!
    XeniaXD likes this.
  3. XeniaXD

XeniaXD Member

I would LOVE to play! This time I hope I don't miss it because of other scheduling conflicts or internet troubles!
    "I punch em"

:D
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  4. lordoftherings252

lordoftherings252 Active Member

if I remember I'll definatly be there, it'll be a killer time
  5. winkyboy98

winkyboy98 Active Member

I will be there for sure!
    "I punch em"
  6. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Moderator

I will for sure be there, though no clue what mountain time is? Which states go by Mountain time so I can work it out :)
  7. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Should be 9 pm for you
  8. polsaniusVI

I'd just use google to look up the time change difference :) And you didn't say the magic phrase! Shame to your family!
    Sammie_gaga likes this.
  9. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Moderator

Okay okay.. Please Pol do tell me what states go by mountain time?
    And yes I've looked on google, but i couldn't find the states in that area :p
  10. polsaniusVI

Colorado is the state I'm based in, but I don't see why the state matters as much as just doing a google search of "difference between X and Y time zone"
  11. polsaniusVI

Currently we're not getting enough people to sign up. We need more people to participate on the forums to sign up for this otherwise it won't be worth doing.
  12. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Moderator

Because if I ask Siri what time it is in Colorado she will tell me :p So I'll be able to ask on the day!
    And I'll share it about on the server so people know :p
  13. Loyjanna

Loyjanna Active Member

I punch em
    Sammie_gaga likes this.
  14. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Moderator

"I punch em"
    polsaniusVI likes this.
  15. polsaniusVI

Update Alert!! Unfortunately this event is going to have to be rescheduled for another time. I have a funeral I must attend on Saturday so I will no longer be available to host this. I apologize everyone, I'll see if we can do Sunday instead if possible.
    _Kyra_ and Sammie_gaga like this.
  16. _Kyra_

_Kyra_ Member

I punch em
  17. Lord_Imperialis

Lord_Imperialis New Member

18. polsaniusVI

Depending on the amount of players we have on today, I could resume the original plans to host MM.
  19. polsaniusVI

Alrighty, It looks like I can re-host the MM event 2 hours time. So still 3pm Mountain Time. BE THERE!!
    XeniaXD likes this.
  20. polsaniusVI

MM Halloween Event was a success! Please post your thoughts, comments, and experiences below. I want to find out the best of both styles we've been playing and want to hear your thoughts on the 'Ghost' Killer gametype. Thanks for playing everyone! We will try to do this more regularly now that I'm getting back on more often :)
    XeniaXD, Ontvlambaar and Sammie_gaga like this.