My Return and Gameshows

Discussion in 'Game Shows' started by jamerjamez, Sep 7, 2014.

1. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Hello all! Wow its been a long time and I see new faces on the forums and a lot of old ones witch is awesome! Anyways... for those who don't know me my name is jamerjamez and I am one of the two Gamesmasters here at VanillaWorld and for the past two months-ish I have been (for lack of a better term) AFK but my return to Vanilla World is right around the corner.

The Reason for my absence is well... Life... Since my absence I have moved from Ontario to Alberta, thousands of miles/kilometres, and well started over. Have a job and am no longer in high school, you know bills and work and all those adult type things you know the stuff that makes Thy bald, anyways I've been itching to get back on but I just could not, as I needed to get settled, but we are now! Boy do I have plans, although there is GOOD and BAD news regarding game shows. I know this will suck for some of you but I think overall this will be a good thing.

First things first, If you look on how many game shows I have its a lot, and right now more than I can handle, so I am going to be putting shows on hiatus in till I have time to run more, this could be for a month, a year or indefinite I honestly do not know. However there are shows I love too much not to do. Here is a list of shows I plan on running in the next few weeks that are not going anywhere.

Fear Factor
    SurvivorCraft
    Boyard
    101 Ways to leave a Gameshow

Now, this list can change, and don't expect any survivorcraft in a week.
    as for SurvivorCraft: Skyblocks I am with great regret cancelling the show, for many reasons one being two of the shows contestants are now banned.

Now I do have TWO NEW game shows planed on coming out soon and one much later now I ow you some info on these since I've been gone,
    The 1st new show will be Minecraft Ninja Warrior , based on America's Ninja Warrior, it is a parkour game show, go ahead and look it up on google, it will be just that, I wont stray from it too much.

Now the other is a big undertaking and I mean HUGE now I can't divulge to much on this but it will be a reality game show based on a story, a plot, being written by PrincessLala, now I will need help for this meaning BUILDERS! 1 or 2 of them, if you are interested please give me a PM!

So there's my ramble, to sum it up Ill be back very shortly! The above 6 game shows will stay the others will now be on hiatus in-till further notice, I am looking forward to seeing new and old faces alike. I hope I haven't been gone to long and I miss you guys, feel free to talk to me here. I look forward to chatting.

See you all on-line!
    ~jamerjamez

ps. Hey soli! Where's GRick?
  2. Bluntboner

Bluntboner Supporter

Which*

Love ya James :)
    Ontvlambaar and ElleLightbulb like this.
  3. nikfan

nikfan Active Member

Welcome back, bro :D Good to see you here again
  4. Sonic_Th_Mighty

Sonic_Th_Mighty Active Member

Welcome Back, Can't Wait Till The Game Shows Get Up And Running :)
    Welcome JamerJamez :p
  5. peachesm

peachesm Member

Ok so I pretty much joined the server like umm a little bit right before you had to take leave. I hear your game shows are really fun. I must say, I'm excited to see for myself.

Btw, Welcome back!
    KyleraRhea likes this.
  6. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

o . o hehehe......makes Thy bald.. hehehe cx. Welcome back..ish...
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  7. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

Welcome back, thought you guys might have left us :)
    Ontvlambaar and KyleraRhea like this.
  8. rocky_jungle

rocky_jungle Active Member

Welcome back, have fun in the big world :D

Ps, will we be refunded?
  9. ElleLightbulb

ElleLightbulb Moderator Staff Member

i hear you have a lotto to draw still jamez, quite a few people have brought it up now you have returned xD
    KyleraRhea likes this.
  10. narutotrollin

narutotrollin New Member

Hello I'm new and heard that your game shows are fun so I will be looking forward for them
  11. GRickards

GRickards Member

Great... Now I just have to work on getting back to vanillaworld... This "no internet" thing sucks really bad. I am soooooo bored. Plus I miss all my friends on there. I miss making fun of Jamez and talking with people on TS... I shall return soon though. Perhaps another month or two. I plan on moving out of the situation... Err... House I'm in now, and then I can actually start playing again. Until then, I miss you all.
    ElleLightbulb and empireship like this.
  12. Solidus

Solidus Rawr.

GRickards, don't come in here spewing awful lies like that. ...You don't have friends. :p
    ElleLightbulb likes this.
  13. GRickards

GRickards Member

Jerk... :,(
    Solidus likes this.
  14. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

;~; Grickkkkkkkkk, I missedd youu
    GRickards likes this.
  15. Solidus

Solidus Rawr.

JAMEZ, WHERE ARE YOU?!

Sorry for CAPS. :cool:
    ElleLightbulb likes this.
  16. Konachaan

Konachaan Ex Mod

Ban him.
    Soli I mean. Not James.
    We all love James :)
    Except Soli.
    And me.
    Sorry James.
    Xeriana, Solidus and ElleLightbulb like this.