Now Running Full 1.8 - Relock Your Chests

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Thyestefles, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

I have updated the server to use the new Spigot build that was released today. The only problem, atm, is an issue with lockette. It works just fine, on new locks. For some reason, it appears all previously locked items have had the sign change from "[private]" to "private". All of those items are no longer locked and will require you to break the signs and place new ones so that it says "[private]".

It's quite inconvenient but, it appears to be unavoidable. All 1.8 features should be working though, so that should make up for it a little bit. I found a sea temple out in the ocean so I imagine everything else is working now as well.
  2. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

And doors and furnaces and beacons and enchanting tables and diamond blocks. Basically, re-lock everything that was locked prior to today's update.
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  3. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Gotta run to the end and lock the public enchanting table!
  4. Ski_n_Longboard

Ski_n_Longboard Well-Known Member

Woohoo! Time for some aquatic builds.
  5. VariousFelonies

VariousFelonies Active Member

._. this is mildly depressing for those of us with gigantic Storerooms
    ElleLightbulb likes this.
  6. ElleLightbulb

ElleLightbulb Moderator Staff Member

gigantic storerooms which are already perfectly filled with the amount of items we had before and no room for extras that is :p REFURBISH TIME!
  7. VariousFelonies

VariousFelonies Active Member

Aside from my Valubles Chests...

Most of mine are GennyB Dangerzone style chests