I have updated the server to use the new Spigot build that was released today. The only problem, atm, is an issue with lockette. It works just fine, on new locks. For some reason, it appears all previously locked items have had the sign change from "[private]" to "private". All of those items are no longer locked and will require you to break the signs and place new ones so that it says "[private]". It's quite inconvenient but, it appears to be unavoidable. All 1.8 features should be working though, so that should make up for it a little bit. I found a sea temple out in the ocean so I imagine everything else is working now as well.