Bug PvP world Donator status is gone

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugs' started by polsaniusVI, Dec 29, 2017.

1. polsaniusVI

polsaniusVI Well-Known Member

I just wanted to send a notice that I log in to the PvP world as a white name although I've donated. Everything is normal on Survival, but PvP is broken for me. Any way of refreshing or fixing this for me?
    Sammie_gaga likes this.
  2. polsaniusVI

Not to be picky, but it's now been over a week and no word on this...I feel like I'm burning my VIP status here
  3. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

Yea, VIP/Supporter wasn't setup to activate in the PvP world. I can't remember if I did that on purpose or if I just overlooked it, lol.

I did fix the main cause, donating will activate it there now too. I didn't have the time to go through all the steps to correct an existing status at the time but, I will get to it within the next few minutes.
    polsaniusVI likes this.
  4. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

The colored names did work for most people, though. Waypoints were disabled on purpose and the wild is open to everyone.
  5. polsaniusVI

Much appreciated! And just to clarify, I understood not having waypoints and such, I just wanted you to be aware of the situation. Thanks!
    Ontvlambaar and Sammie_gaga like this.
  6. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

If colored names were working, they copied over in a permissions file and aren't working properly.