Sadness Coming?

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Thyestefles, May 11, 2016.

1. Swordgem20

Swordgem20 New Member

The server will most probably be up by this weekend.
  2. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

I'm finally getting around to exploring the rest of the hub beside the school area. How many Easter eggs would you say there are? Swordgem, Damonky, Xeri, and I ran around looking for stuff.

Found so far:
    1. Enderbro house
    2. Smurfs house
    3. The Joker
    4. Batman and his batmobile
    5. steve_rox & Loyjannas's canyon
    6. Crowned statue's hidden chests
    7. Colonelfear's room (this one took forever)
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  3. Yeah I wanna get back into survival.
  4. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

And we also found the dwarf that was digging a hole, diggy Vigge hole, digging a hole!
    Chrispycookies and darkmajik20 like this.
  5. Asmeroas

Asmeroas Member

I need to try again. Last time Kupo and I only made it as far as the bus. whoops... lol
  6. Vega Omega

Vega Omega New Member

yeah, the bus is broken, but re-logging brings you back to spawn
    Asmeroas likes this.
  7. Asmeroas

Asmeroas Member

Ooo! Gotcha. Thanks for the info!
  8. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

yes.

Should be just about 2 or 3 more days roughly. It's going to depend on how long it takes to unzip the file once the upload completes. Should be early next week at the latest, I hope o_O
    N2Mining and TheDamonky like this.
  9. Well you just have to pick up the file, grab the handle for the zipper, and pull! Heheheeheheh... I'm so funny.
    One_EyeSabre likes this.
  10. Pyr0Seeker

Pyr0Seeker Active Member

sweet. so ill have the same area i was in completely undeveloped. This'll give me the chance to remake my base. im thinking floating hell islands
    LogicaLotus, Toaster and Thyestefles like this.
  11. FoxInFlame

FoxInFlame Member

Because I just skipped to the last page, I haven't read the other comments.

Is the server going to be in 1.10? I have seen many servers already updated, with possibly public plugins as well as some custom coded.
  12. LogicaLotus

LogicaLotus Sleeper Agent Staff Member

probably not anytime soon, but don't quote me on that. that's just my opinion
  13. LogicaLotus

Apparently there's an Easter Egg missing. I've been told will be corrected soon. XD~ lawl
  14. Rainbo

Rainbo Member

There's also a room with cake in it somewhere
  15. Rainbo

Rainbo Member

But the cake could be a lie.... we may never know muahahahah
    LogicaLotus likes this.
  16. LogicaLotus

Nice Portal reference. I'll take my companion cube and go home.
    Cool_Coder likes this.
  17. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

If it regards smurfs celebrating Gargamel's death, then yes, I remember something too.
  18. SirArtecus

SirArtecus New Member

Bans are not fun, you know. I've been following this server for over 2 years now, even though I am banned.
  19. Cool_Coder

Cool_Coder Active Member

How did you get banned? You could probably appeal.
  20. SirArtecus

SirArtecus New Member

Actually, I'm banned for "usingMods by CONSOLE". In my defense it was a shady ban, I didn't want to exit my Minecraft client and restart to play the server without smart moving mod, and I accidentally used it in front of someone and they "told" on me. I didn't have much time to plead my case and to this day I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to have a second chance, unlike many other more popular players who have been appealed. I've appealed twice in 2015 with absolutely no response, so you can see how much someone can get pushed away from a server when your appeal system is questionable.