Sadness Coming?

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Thyestefles, May 11, 2016.

1. Toaster

Toaster Active Member

I wasn't there when this happened, but I can certainly say the appeal system isn't questionable. You can always try again. Perhaps the third time is the charm.
    Cool_Coder likes this.
  2. SirArtecus

SirArtecus New Member

Okay, I just appealed, fingers crossed. Glad to have some people supporting me.
  3. polsaniusVI

polsaniusVI Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    ...Just kidding :p
    Wuzzleflump and Toaster like this.
  4. SirArtecus

SirArtecus New Member

Polsanius lol!
  5. Wuzzleflump

Wuzzleflump Active Member

I've been playing on this server for about two years and I have yet to hear about a player having their ban appeal approved because of how popular they were. In fact I only recall maybe 2 people having their bans lifted and it definitely wasn't related to that but because they were able to prove that they did no wrong doing. If you knew that certain mods weren't allowed on this server and you neglected to remove them out of laziness it is your own fault.

Edit: With that being said I think this thread should go back to the original topic.
    Ontvlambaar likes this.
  6. Toaster

Toaster Active Member

Or be closed since it's no longer relevant?
  7. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

I'll take the amount of time into consideration along with the appeal, however, stating that the ban was "shady" while admitting to using the mod doesn't help your case. Bans like that happen due to myself observing the violation of the rules and taking action. Console bans are done by myself. I believe I saw the notification in my email and I'll get around to looking at it when I can. Nothing stated here should be taken as an indication of my upcoming decision. On a positive note, we have been a little more lenient as of late and as I stated, the length of the ban will be considered.
  8. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

This thread is not current and has been locked.