The Next Few Weeks...

Discussion in 'Game Shows' started by jamerjamez, May 5, 2014.

1. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Hello Everyone,

As most of you know I am in a program called Air Cadets its a program that teaches leadership and lots of other things... Now with the program comes a lot of commitment and I will be VERY busy the next month with Cadets. I'll give you a short rundown of my month to come.

Today (May 5th) I have Drill Practice

May 10th and 11th I have Drill Competition

May 16th - 19th I will be playing "Survivor" with my squadron

and May 31st is My Annual Inspection

Along with all those dates I still have some family commitments and there is always preparation for Annual and the events listed above. So, it goes without saying I am a very busy man for the next few weeks. So ultimately this will effect the Game Shows.. The only free weekend I have is The 24th and 25th which I will run Survivor and The Mole On Saturday and Something else (possible Cut Throat Building on Sunday) So I am very sorry but there will be a slow down with game shows this next few weeks and I am extremely sorry I hate to let down the community like this. But I have plans for new shows for the future especially when 1.8 is released on the server. I'm sorry again for the long wait for shows.

Thank you for reading and see you online.
    ~jamerjamez
    rwsender and PrincessLala95 like this.
  2. PrincessLala95

PrincessLala95 Games Master

Escape! won't be affected by this; I will run it at the usually scheduled times even if James is busy or away.
    jamerjamez likes this.
  3. rwsender

rwsender Well-Known Member

good luck!
  4. Turtles_epicness

Turtles_epicness HG Tribute

Dun Dun Dunnn. Have fun!
  5. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

What about Out Of Luck...
  6. TruBlaze

TruBlaze Active Member

bai Jamer for the time being :D
  7. PrincessLala95

PrincessLala95 Games Master

We'll see.
  8. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

Oh I will still be here on week days Just not weekends or the day before or after.
    PrincessLala95 likes this.
  9. idontknow0000

idontknow0000 Well-Known Member

So you'll be on Tuesday-Thursday?
  10. GRickards

GRickards Member

Well, I can participate in any and all Saturday games, but Sunday is a work day for me. I will not be able to attend these. Hopefully SurvivorCraft will still be on Saturday, that way I don't lose my entry fee. :p
  11. jamerjamez

jamerjamez Games Master

SurvivorCraft will always be on a Saturday. :)
    PrincessLala95 likes this.