We're back!

Discussion in 'Server News & Announcements' started by Ontvlambaar, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

All our servers are back up and running since last thursdays' grief attack. The security breach should be fixed now to make future attacks much harder. You might notice that we now use the newer spawn in the Skyblocks hub too. This means that there are a few new trades available to you in Skyblocks.

This might have gone unnoticed, but Thy added the /rules command a while back. If anyone is too lazy to go to /spawn, or just needs a friendly reminder, they should now be able to use it.

Huzzah.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
  2. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

**Sigh** Damn kids.

Working on restoring the hub right now, so yes, it is down for a moment while I try to get it back to normal.
  3. Cool_Coder

Cool_Coder Active Member

Do you have a link to his YouTube channel? I'd like to go on a disliking spree.
    XeniaXD likes this.
  4. Sammie_gaga

Sammie_gaga Active Member

There is no point going to his channel, you go on it, he will be getting a view for it, even if you dislike it he will still gain that 1 view.
    Plus doing anything could temp him to try again, since he hit the same server many times.
    XeniaXD and Cool_Coder like this.
  5. Asmeroas

Asmeroas Member

Best thing you can do with punks like that is not give them the attention they so-crave. I'm glad things are going to be okay though!
    XeniaXD likes this.
  6. Thyestefles

Thyestefles Admin Staff Member

Done
    XeniaXD and Asmeroas like this.