Who Will You Join?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Lord_Imperialis, Jan 3, 2018.

Which Side Will You Choose?

1. PvP Alliance

2. New Order

3. I'm gonna stay outta this one...

1. Lord_Imperialis

Lord_Imperialis New Member

As has been made apparent by the two most recent forum threads before this one, a war has broken out between the PvP Alliance, Ont's faction, and the New Order, Summuh's faction. Both sides are accepting members, but it is a tough choice. As an Alliance member, I am a bit biased towards which faction I tell people to join, but nonetheless, I'll give you what each faction stands for and you can decide for yourselves in the poll vote below.

The PvP Alliance stands for an economic expansionist ideal that draws alliances with other players and factions. We accept anybody without too bad of a track record (You did nothing that is considered to warrant a ban on any part of the server), and we have bounds that are defined by our economic and war-time allies.

The New Order, as far as I know, is a griefer gang that stands for conquest and security, even though they burned our old base of operations to the ground after Alchemist pushed an obvious trap button as an excuse to declare war. Again, I am biased so... your choice.

Both sides have a lot to offer and one of them has a whole lot more quirks to figure out than the other. Anyways, good luck on the server, whatever your choice is.

2. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

I think I'll join Ont.
  3. Xeriana

Xeriana Moderator Staff Member

Xeri has no interest in the PvP world, so Xeri will not interfere with this war for either side directly or indirectly. However, Xeri's support will go to the Alliance.
  4. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

Like said earlier, Minecraft is just a game. On our PvP server, just like on the other servers, language rules in global are still being enforced. Please stay clear of making personal insults as that is against the rules as well.

We can call eachother out and blame eachother constantly but that wont solve anything. Lets talk less and fight more. Theres a bounty on your heads I'd like to claim :)