Why are the Pvp and Minigames Servers Are Down?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bugs' started by Lord_Imperialis, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Imperialis

Lord_Imperialis New Member

I've been gone for a week now and just yesterday, I came back. At the point I decided to get back on the server once again, I tried to click on the diamond sword when you right-click the compass to get on pvp and it just showed an error. I dismissed it at the time, thinking that Thy was just restarting it. after a few more attempts to get on PvP again, several hours later, it kept showing an error message. I had the same problem for minigames as well. It seems that nobody on the server seems to know what happened to them, and I'm trying to look for answers right now. If anyone can inform me about what is going on, it would be greatly appreciated.
    -Lord_Imperialis

P.S. I've got a feeling that the shutdown of the PvP world was due to the rules being nearly non-existent so that the staff could think of how to resolve the issue, but other than that, I have no idea what happened to minigames.
  2. Ontvlambaar

Ontvlambaar Pizza addict Staff Member

The server booted out. Will be restarted soon. Theres no point in posting here about servers being offline, though. Please report future downtime in the "if the server is down, post here" thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.